GSM AMT

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GSM AMT

GSM AMT

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GSM AMT

MOBILE HARDWARE SOFTWARE

Computer To Mobile Messaging software -2.0.1.5 send bulk sms

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Computer To Mobile Messaging software -2.0.1.5 send bulk sms Empty Computer To Mobile Messaging software -2.0.1.5 send bulk sms

Post by Admin Tue May 11, 2010 11:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PC to mobile messaging software can easily create and send your text/bulk message (personal, public, event alert, job alert, news etc) and multimedia message (season greetings, occasion invitation, promotional campaigns etc) to your friends, relatives or employees. With the help of this utility you can select your friends or employees from the phone book one by one or can import the whole phone book to send sms. To create/send sms, you have to connect your mobile device to your desktop computer or laptop system via Microsoft ActiveSync and Windows Mobile Center. The software has capability to support some of the mobile devices that are Handspring Treo 180, Handspring Treo 270, Handspring Treo 300, Kyocera 6035, Kyocera 7135 , PalmOne (Handspring) Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 680, Treo 700p, Samsung SGH-i500, Samsung SGH-i505, Samsung SPH-i300, Samsung SPH-i330, Samsung SPH-i500, Samsung SPH-i550, Group Sense PDA - Xplore G18, Group Sense PDA - Xplore G88, Group Sense PDA - Xplore M28, Group Sense PDA - Xplore M68, Group Sense PDA - Xplore M70, Group Sense etc.

no virus checked
    DOWNLOAD HERE:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:53 am